Monday, October 22, 2012

my pictures from when i went to comic con
 
 
 



                                                      me with my 3 day pass lol






                                                      I got a picture of robin :D
















                                                this flash picture I got looks awesome!!


 i got to see some of my favorite artists like marcus to, ryan benjamin, and fransis manapaul!!







                                                                   JIM LEE!!!!!!













                                           all the artists i met were really cool people.


                                    Marcus To drew red robin for me which looks so rad!!
      Ryan Ottley drew a quick invincible in my sketchbook which looks fantastic :D

No comments:

Post a Comment